Friday, April 8

Pulling Our Weight



Adeline's & Wai Shyen's 17th Birthday @ Full House, Sunway Pyramid.

Aloha Bloggers ! Sorry for not updating. I've been so busy with a lot of things lately. Im gonna make a quick update. One month ago I went for a netball training & the tournament was around 28th March which was last week. We won 4 games out of 6. Unfortunately, luck wasnt on our side, we battled until quarter final. Came to school only once a week due to the tournament heh but the teachers were also busy with football as our school was the host for football mssd. My crack classmates told me that they missed me aww so I decided to come to school cause I missed them too ! But as soon as I entered the class, they said Im anak bangla / keling / askar malam :"( sobsss. Hahaha so tanned huh. Thank God Im getting whiter day by day :P

Meanwhile this week Im busy with marching for Hari Anugerah. Oh by the way did I tell you all that Im attending school for 7 days this week ? Yes I did & going to. Today is the class replacement & tomorrow Sunday is the Hari Anugerah. Thank God they give us holiday on Monday woohoo. It has been two weeks Im exposed under the piping hot sun, blergh. Things I do for my last year of school man ahha. Eh no, its not two weeks. But one month ++. From netball trainings to marching. Wow. Mid year test is less than one month. Latih tubi is next week. Haih. Frankly I cant wait to get over with koko or anything besides studying. Its just so tiring. School > koko > tuition & such. I don't really know how to manage my time. So saddening kan.


Maher Zain's Concert on 26th of February :-)

Went to his concert last two month with the beloved family. For the first time I went to a concert with the whole family ! Winning. Haha cause usually if I went to any charity concert / gig its either with Dad or/and friends. The last time was 2009. Wow 2 years ago. I just don't get it why almost all of international artist / band are coming to Malaysia this year. My spm year, haish. Why. Anyway, Maher Zain's concert was fantastic ! His live voice was so lovely & so does the crowd. Ok Im sorry I've to go, going to Nenek's house later in Klang, yeay ! Have a blast weekends everyone :-)