Wednesday, December 22

Tears of Joy

Ola ! Hi . Mmm loadsa happy things happened in my life . I definitely thank Allah for everything ! To summarize it up , I Decembre (its in spanish) . Last Tuesday we went to JB then on Wed balik rumah , on Thursday off to Terengganu until ... Monday ! Heheh dekat Terengganu takyah cakap la makan banyak mana , Program Diet saya terbatal serta merta bila masuk sempadan Kemaman ye . Ahhahahah betul ok . Everyday makan nasi + ikan goreng + sambal + etc . Nasi & sambal tkleh lari daripada menu seharian . Wehehe favourite :B

Arrived Subang hari Isnin petang , then sampai rumah mandi sembahyang & all , kena keluar balik dah pergi guitar class . Pehh duduk rumah tak sampai setengah jam . Rindu yang membara dekat home sweet home kot ahah yela dh lama pergi 'melancong' katakan . Lepas balik guitar class tu pulak , terus pergi SDMC (Sime Darby Medical Centre) untuk melawat cousin yang kena appendix . Makan banyak sangat sambal agaknya dekat Terengganu . Ahha after that pergi makan malam dekat Akasia bersama keluarga tercinta lah , takkan la boyfriend pulak . Habis sekolah dulu baru bercinta (bak kata umi) . Haha lepas tu baru balik rumah . Ya Allah , rindu betul katil dalam bilik . Serious tak tipu . It has been a long day ~ so yeah ..

Yesterday , Thursday .. Ha ! My fifteen year old brother Akmal Syafiq got his PMR results . Fuuh as soon as he arrived home , I straight away came down to have a look at his slip . When I saw it .. omg tkda C , D ? WOW :DD *while I slap his shoulder sayin' Congrats bro !* Just A & B . I was so unnerved & shocked . As far as Im concern , he never get any As before . Just C & D . Instead he pushed himself & worked hard to ace for it & Alhamdulillah he got that kind of result ! Which is .. 3As 5Bs ! Weewooo Im beyond happy for ya . He proved everyones wrong . Meanwhile Amir & I scrambled the slip , so excited to show that to Dad . I knocked Dad's room & when Ayah saw the result .. I think he was extra happy ! Cried a bit I think ? Hahah its not wrong ok .

Eventually I cried too .. no joke . Tears of joy of course . I kept cryin' I dont know why . I cant imagine Mum's feeling that time . We praises Allah for that kind of happiness . Never stop praying . Allah is always there by your side . We the humans are toooo busy with kebendaan/kemewahan dunia . Umi , of course didnt believe when Ayah called & said Akmal got that . I know I can make Umi really truly happy by giving her straight A's for spm ! Insya-Allah . Amin :)

Tomorrow Saturday ! Yay ! Im not yay-ing because its Christmas Eve , but .. my beloved cousin is going to get engage with his boyfriend tmr whee :D Somehow .. two of my very beloved cousins are married & engaged (soon) . They've their own (family) life . Faatimah Zahra (my mums side) & Liyana Hamizah (my dads side) . Hwaaa I know somehow my time will come hahaha . But itskay on the bright side , Im major happy for them :D muahs muahs !

Anyways , I wanna share this two blog site with ya'll . They dress up according to current fashion . I really adore their 'hijab muslimah fashion' :-)

Okay thats all for today , have a great Friday everyone :B