Monday, December 6

Its Been Ages

Haluuuu ! Hehe salam to all of you . Wow dah berzaman dah tak blog . Aunty-aunty pun dah tanya kenapa dah lama tak update . Ahhahah mintak maaf yea . Selalu tkda mood nak update . Ni tengah nak merajinkan diri la ni nak update hehhehe . & bila nak update je , mesti ada je benda yang halang :o nak keluar lah , nak pergi toilet lah . So .. inspirasi untuk menulis hilang begitu sahaja . Hahahah . Back to english .

Okay now its December 6th , a few more days (time flies) to 2011 . Wow . Wait wait , SPM ! O.O I must say this is not the best year . I don't know why . Theres just something that makes me feel 2010 is not that complete . Theres just something went missing . Ok whatever .. despite that Im so grateful with everything I have , every bit of it , I definitely thank Allah ♥♥

Hmm theres a fashion show next week . Live Fashion/Love Music by Hana Tajima & Yuna . You know how much I love fashion & music . Am thinking of going to that event @ Black Box Solaris Dutamas . Erk I even dont know where is that somehow o.o Neway you can check that out at here : http://www.stylecovered.com/2010/12/02/live-fashion-love-music-teaser/#comments

Sorry to dissapoint all of you , but I just completely dont know what to write right now . Banyak sangat kot dalam otak sampai tak tertulis .. hehe neways ! Salam Maal Hijrah everyone ! xo

Ya Allah, jadikan awal tahun ini kebaikan, pertengahannya kegembiraan & akhirnya kejayaan bagi kehidupan dunia & akhirat kami. Amin