Friday, July 2

In These Arms

G. Morning !

How are you doing ? I hope ya'll are as fit as the fiddle . Hmm got loads of plan today . Gym . Fourian Fare . Sri Aman's Hari K . Wedding . JB . Toy Story 3 . But none of em' is running on . Gr I guess I'll end up sitting at home , do homeworks or prolly study , woo niiice -.- Nonetheless last night , my cool neighbours & my brother & me went to Akasia nearby our house to watch football & God , that freaking restaurant is full with Indonesians man , what lah nice lah . I am all surrounded by Indonesian(s) :S 'iya iya Brazil kayanya akan menang sih' . Gue sepertinya berada di Indonesia sih . Hahaha . No seriously .

I was so tensed up last night due to #bra . asdfghjkl freaking devastated . I was so enthusiasm to wear Brazil's jersey , of thoughts that Brazil might win . Instead , Holland win . The ref is like so unfair ohkay . Uh . Brazil's Captain got a red card , woo . By 2014 , I know ya'll will grab back the gold trophy woops ! Anyway , Congratz Nederland (in Malaysia they spell it as Netherland) . Okay its 12:15 p.m. now & I havent eat my breakfast yet . Its noon now , so I guess they call it as brunch huh . Ahha my stomach is growling , so later alligator .