Wednesday, July 7

Do You Feel

I had been through awesome days , so far . Alhamdulillah . Ups & downs , well thats normal . Im getting use to bullshits , well I was so allergic to those shitx before yknw . So today @ school , the morning session had a 'party' for awhile woot woot , hmm wondering why ? Because out of blue all of the teacher had been called by Pn. Teo (discipline teacher) for a sudden meeting , so like woohooo ~ walked round & round & round (y) Today is kinda awesome . Just simply chilling relaxing loveling (hehe)

I bet my Girls are having fun @ Usher's concert now . Affy , Lea , Ana , Min Xuan & all . Hmm Sazzy Falak just tweeted that she love it when the Malaysian crowd gets wiiild . Okay Bukit Jalil's gone wild . I know . Farhana might not coming to school tomorrow , aiyerr gigirl , I got loads of story yknw . You went for a jungle trekking today & hello , its been awhile we didnt talk for so looong okay ? Yknw that , alright . So Germany vs. Spain tonight . Whooops ~ Definitely I'll go for Germany ! I just loathe Spain , idk why . Just , utterly loathe #esp lah :o

Im sure most of you know about Paul the Octopus/Sotong . Erkk it go for Spain ? Aishh I hope it's prediction is wrong this time . Pleaaase . Kak Aki (my chef) said , "You better be right Paul . If not you will be turn to Sambal Sotong for my nasi lemak !" . Meanwhile Asha said , "Paul you better be right , or i'll be having octopus for the dinner tomorrow , along with sushi ." Hahahaha . I don't trust this eiuw Paul Octopus , yknw I believe in God . Alright goodnight sleep tight readers (I think I don't have any readers by right ?) Haha okay bye !