Thursday, January 20

Sweet Disposition


Gah I simply love my google chrome theme & my twitter background ! Heheheh.

Years flew by, and today is the last AGM (Annual General Meeting) I will be attended. Everything went well. Simple & havoc. Choosed Bola Baling, Foodie & KRS. My close friends/friends pledged their votes for me. I did not put any hopes cause frankly, I dont really care about grabbing positions this year, all I know I wanna enjoy my last year of school ! I think it was my side, I got elected as Naib Pengerusi for KRS & P. Bendahari for Foodie. Thanks a lot to those who voted me, I truly appreciate it. But then again, it helps for my end year koku marks. Thanks again, close friends & friends, loadsa love

Had pizza hut for lunch & later mee bandung hehe later in evening, jogging with mates at mpsj. I jogged 3-4 rounds yday at there. One stadium, one track 400 metres/more, I pass the multiplications to you hah. Exhausted but happy. Bumped into quite numbers of old friends from other school, so glad to see them after donkey years. Tomorrow Saturday, sadly its a school day.. sigh. Finish school at 1230 pm, 1 pm off to guitar class & 430 pm off to play tennis with classmates. Busy weekends ahead. Im trying to balance up my studies, consume healthy foods & exercise daily :P Hopefully I will be mentally & physically healthy !

Alright I want to take a nap for awhile. Have a great weekends ahead everyone !