Friday, January 14

Red Hot Chilli Peppers


Dinner last Saturday. I'd massive fun for the past few days :") Thank You Allah. I laughed too hard till my stomach hurts. Hehehheh & oh yes today is Friday ! Excitedness. The only day of no tuition/extra classes/etc. Hoorah ! Beyond exuberant.

Celebrated Syahir's (classmate) 17th Birthday @ Secret R. yesterday. The bois never fail to make me go "hahahahah" :D Went to Ashila's (neighbour & bestfriend) house. Skipped Norton tryouts due to Mr. Droplets (actually malas tau sebenarnya) hehhehe. Instead I watched Step Up 3D with Shiela & Farhana. We love to danceee. Neway I cooked nasi goreng on wed night for din. Since my parents were away. So its my responsibility to take care of everything. And Im glad I managed to carry everything. Bangga jap, tak pernah masak sorang-sorang :P I aint pro like my mum but I'll try to polish up my cooks.