Monday, July 26

Backpacking Around Europe


My feelings right now .. is undefined . But definitely I'm not at my best nor exuberant . Ugh I loathe this feeling man . Even if everythings alright , it changes to completely pathetic . Like what Jaden Smith said in Karate Kid , that something sounds like this , "when your life knocks you down , do you just sit and watch em' to crush on you ?" As years goes by , I just freaking loathe how people change drastically . But what can I do , its their rights huh .

I am like "just gonna stand there & hear me cry , but thats alright , because I love the way you lie" - Rihanna . I dislike me when I hear to those emo songs , ee but what to do , layaaan ~ haha rather than entertain my devastated feelings , its better for me to think about my future . Well some of you are laughing whatsoever , but I've to grab a scholarship , no no my parents couldnt afford to pay for my studies in Australia or any private colleges in this country . I mean Taylors & Monash are waaay expensive . Yeah I have big dreams & yet I'm trying to achieve it , so ?

And even if I wanted to fuss around with twitter , youtube , msn , facebook or anything , I'll force myself first to study . Seriously , I'm trying to fight my lazy arse . Last night I studied Chemistry first then only I did other things . I know the fear of fighting lazyness is like so huge , lol what am I crapping about mommah . Haha so literally I'm finishing up my ICT assignments & study a bit & then off to bed . Turrah , goodnight . Have a great days ahead !

Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead. ~ Les Brown